Asmalıçesme Street No: 15 Sultanahmet – Fatih / ISTANBUL
Information we collect and how we use itWe may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you request a service, product or information from us, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your name with information from other istanbulsightseeings.com services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information. Besides, you can check out our websites without providing these information.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications toistanbulsightseeings.com we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of our customers.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.istanbulsightseeings.com processes personal information on our servers in the Turkey only.
istanbulsightseeings.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of istanbulsightseeings.com in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of istanbulsightseeings.com its customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to istanbulsightseeings.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.